Are you a developer?
Yes I am a Fullstack developer in India.
You can check out my work and projects on
Where can I find your projects?
You can find my projects on
Are you a YouTuber?
Yes I am a YouTuber and my YouTube channel is
I have been on YouTube since 7 June 2011 and uploading videos since 2013.
How old are you?
I am 28 years old (at the time of writing this page). I was born in 1990.
When was the first time you made a video?
I am making videos since 2004.
Those videos were made by joining video clips, still images, some audio tracks, texts and transition
animations. I was using Windows Movie Maker back then.
How are you currently making your YouTube videos?
I avoid too many equipments as I am the only one making videos for my channel.
I don't have a team yet. So, I am keeping things very simple.
Following are the items that I am currently using to make my YouTube videos.
- Canon EOS 80D 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera (Black)
- Camera Battery:
- Canon LP-E6N Battery (2 unit)
- Canon EF 50mm F/1.8 STM Lens
- Canon EF-S 24mm F/2.8 STM Lens
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- NEEWER 160 LED CN-160 Dimmable Ultra High Power LED Light (2 unit)
- Manfrotto MTPIXI-B PIXI Mini Tripod Black
- Digitek DTR-510VD Professional Tripod
- Samson C01U Pro USB Studio Condenser Microphone
- Rode VideoMic Pro R with Rycote Lyre Suspension Mount
- Sennheiser HD 180 Headphones
- MacBook Pro 13" retina mid-2014 model with 256GB SSD and 8GB RAM
- HitFilm Express
- Camera Memory Card:
- SanDisk Extreme PRO 64GB UHS-I SDXC Memory Card
- External Storage:
- Seagate Backup Plus Slim 1TB Portable External Hard Drive (2 unit)
The above items work perfectly fine for me but they may not work for your needs. So, please do your
research before investing your money in buying gadgets.